Friday, July 19, 2013

What I do during work - # 1 Mind's playlist

 Yes, I'm now at the States!
But not working on something BIG
just a humble housekeeper at Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI.
Haha! T.T
As I was saying...



Those who have followed me on Instagram, you might have already seen I posted it before.
Find me on Instagram @dalynnn


What can I do? No one loves routine work.
I have to keep myself entertained but... 


#3 
Taylor Swift - 22

#2 
The Script - Breakeven


I know this is funny but #1 is my favorite.
It distracts me a lot that I could not focus on my work but really couldn't help singing this song in my mind.
Here goes...
#1
Namewee - Thai Love Song ♥


Maybe one day I will try to cover this song...
HAHAHA! 
Hope you enjoyed the songs :P
Leave some comments below, tell me what are the songs that always play in your mind?

2 comments:

  1. Gwen Gwen! lolzzz. so dum me. I commented and I don't know why it gone when I pressed "publish".

    Anyway, I din't realized that you have this habit - blogging after knowing you like three years ! Aha! >..< Those cats/pics drew by yourself right? so cute!!! :)

    Just wanna to tell you that, although there might have ups & downs; many challenges & difficulties you might faced over there. But if you keep it up & insist doing it, I believe at the end of the day it will be worth more than worse. At least, you gained experiences & meet many new friends that coming around the world that not everyone having this chance. :)Jia you! <3

    p/s: Namewee' song reminds me the night that you shared this song to us; acc w/ the light house in the dark & beers. awwww! so miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen gwen~~~~

    米修..米修..I am happy to hear that you learn to be enjoy in any circumstance:)
    Without you in my life, I lost my creativity! You are my inspiration man!
    Seriously, you are really good in drawing! All the kitten are so cute! And I m really enjoy reading your blog!

    No matter what happen on you at outside there, please remember that we, your spiritual sis and bro will also backup you!
    Keep In touch my dear!

    ReplyDelete